Volunteer Florida has partnered with Points of Light, the world’s largest organization dedicated to volunteer service, to offer Floridians access to Service Enterprise. Service Enterprise is a national change management program that helps organizations gain a greater return on volunteer investment to better achieve their mission.
Achieving Service Enterprise certification is a prestigious accomplishment for an organization. In fact, organizations that certify join the top 11 percent of nonprofits nationwide in volunteer management and organizational performance. Certification signifies that organizations have the capability and management expertise to strategically use volunteers to improve the performance of their organization. By becoming a Service Enterprise, you will be uniquely positioned to engage the time and talent of volunteers to expand program operations and revenue, realize higher programmatic impact and better achieve your mission.
Research conducted by the TCC Group found that Service Enterprises are equally as effective as their peers without volunteers, at half the median budget. Service Enterprises experience a proven return on volunteer investment, and research shows that they are significantly more adaptable, sustainable and better resourced to do their work.
Through Service Enterprise, your organization will receive:
- Access to a research-based program to transform your organization into one of the top 11 percent of nonprofits in volunteer management and organizational performance, according to research by the TCC Group.
- A diagnostic evaluation of your current volunteer engagement practices and tailored recommendations for improvement.
- 16 hours of training focused on change management and volunteer engagement strategies.
- Individualized coaching and the support of a community of peers to guide your organization through your Service Enterprise transformation.
- Access to volunteer engagement networks and resources.
- Increased capacity to power your organization.