Seventh Annual Suits for Session Service Project
A Capital Service Project Brought to You by Volunteer Florida and Simply Healthcare
Start cleaning out your closets! We’re thrilled to announce that our seventh annual Suits for Session service project will take place at the Florida Capitol on Wednesday, February 23, 2022.
Along with our partner, Simply Healthcare, we will collect new or gently-worn business attire and accessories from 9 am to 5 pm (ET). Items will then be donated to organizations that support job-seekers in need across the Sunshine State.
More information to come in January!
The following men’s and women’s items will be accepted:
- Full suits
Previous Partner Organizations Include:
- CareerSource Gulf Coast
- CareerSource Chipola
- Sulzbacher in Jacksonville (serves the homeless)
- Chapman Partnership in Miami (serves the homeless)
- Bridges of America in Orlando (serves ex-offenders)
- Dress for Success Tampa Bay
- FSU’s Unconquered Scholars Program
- AMIkids and others