Volunteer Florida requires subgrantees to submit reports and program updates throughout the year. If Volunteer Florida requires a form as a report through Blackbaud or requests changes throughout the grant year, please refer to this section. Volunteer Florida has also included sample documents or templates where applicable.
- 20-21 Exhibit I – Contract Provisions
- 20-21 Exhibit III – National Criminal History Check Status Form
- 20-21 Exhibit IV – Reimbursement Invoice (Periodic Expense Report)
- 20-21 Exhibit V – Budget Revision Request Form
- 20-21 Exhibit VI – Reporting Guidance
- 20-21 Exhibit VII – W-9 Form
- 20-21 Exhibit VIII – Vendor EFT Form
- 20-21 Exhibit IX – CNCS Required Trainings
This section includes resources on building and managing a skills-based volunteering program.
This is a four part webinar series entitled “Engaging Your Volunteers at Every Phase of the Volunteer Life Cycle” by Barry Altland Head, Heart and Hands Engagement Collective.
- Webinar Series Overview
- Session 1: “What Does It Mean to Be a Leader of Volunteer Engagement in the 21st Century?”
- Session 2: “Optimizing Peak Performance from Your Volunteers”
- Session 3: “Becoming a More Effective Learning Leader for Your Volunteers”
- Session 4: “Rethinking Strategic Recognition for Your Volunteers”