Volunteer Florida is a great place to work! We value the unique talents of each of our employees and encourage a positive, fun culture for our team.
1) Residential Mitigation Outreach Project Coordinator
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for outreach to local emergency management and targeted partners to explain Florida’s Residential Mitigation Outreach project and secure local support for the project.
- Researches and secures local workshop hosts and training venues; develops and maintains workshop schedule, including site information and points of contact, and coordinates schedule with workshop presenters and Volunteer Florida Emergency Management staff.
- Prepares and maintains participant registration and provides updated information to workshop presenters and Volunteer Florida staff.
- Develops program related forms and documentation procedures and aggregates data for grant reporting.
- Tracks all expenses associated with workshops and submits required documentation to CFO for payments to contract presenters and reimbursement of travel expenses.
- Prepares program reports and assembles sub-grantee documentation for quarterly reports to the Florida Division of Emergency Management.
A completed Volunteer Florida employment application must be submitted to be considered for any position. Interested parties are asked to submit their application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are being accepted through November 6, 2013. Applications received after the closing date may not be considered. Applicants may submit a resume as well with the understanding that it is supplemental to the application.
2) Now seeking talented interns!
A completed Volunteer Florida employment application must be submitted to be considered for any position.
Employee Benefits Information:
Completed applications may be sent to:
Volunteer Florida – Human Resources
3800 Esplanade Way
Tallahassee, FL 32311
*Effective Nov 8, 2013